Yikes, people. Tagged THREE times! Guess I need to figure this thing out so I don't get so behind. I'm going to jump right in and answer all three tags RIGHT NOW! You'll all end up knowing way to much about me by the time this post is over! That'll learn you!
Tag 1 (from Lisa)
Two names you go by:
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. a pony tail
2. wedding ring
Two things you ate today:
1. 1/2 apple spice muffin from Costco
Two things you did last night:
1. watch bits of the election coverage
2. Watched a tivo'd episode of "House"
Two things you want very badly at this moment:
1. motivation to loose weight
2. a money tree
Last two people you just spoke to:
1. Mike before he left for work
2. Connor before he left for school
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
2. driving girls to synchro practice
Two longest car rides:
1. Idaho to and around Canada (I think I was about 8?)
2. Arizona -> Idaho -> Arizona -> Idaho
Two favorite beverages:
2. Diet Dr. Pepper
Tag #2 (from Ann)
7 interesting/quirky things about me:
1. I hate handling raw meat. Yuck. Probably why I don't like to cook too much!
2. I have a fear of heights, specifically stairs! And it's not just for myself. If I see my kids or anybody being a little careless around an edge it totally freaks me out!
3. I DO NOT like air blowing on my face. Hate it. Even when I'm dripping hot - point the fan at my back, but not my face!
4. I was always the tallest kid in my elementary school class - and I thought it was horrible. Now I wish I was a little taller!
5. I was tortured ;-) by my three older siblings when I was younger. I came along seven years after the previous child and there was a little animosity, hehe! All sorts of teasing went on - they loved it because I fell victim to their taunts perfectly. Luckily I'm a forgiving person and they're my best friends today. :)
6. I have this weird desire to finish my college degree. I got married in the middle of my schooling and the fact that I never finished it out has bugged me ever since.
7. Oh gosh. What more can I tell you about myself? . . . Okay - Mike was the second guy I dated, but not the last. We dated in high school, he went off to the Marines, I experienced a little of life and then we hooked back up again and got married.
(I told you that was just too much information for your liking!)
4th folder, 4th picture (from Shari):
I'm kinda bad about dividing my pictures into folders, so they're mostly just in one big folder - so this one is from my iphone picture folder (pictures I picked to load on my phone). Fourth row down, fourth picture over. This picture was taken at the park earlier this year. We went for a picnic and I brought along the camera to get some pictures of the kids. Alexandra was in prime form this evening - as goofy as ever and this is one I got of her. I actually ended up scrapping it with the June Paper Posies kit I design with!
So there you have it. Three tags - done! Woohoo. I think I'm supposed to tag other people. This is the fun part. So if your name is listed to the right here on my link, consider yourself tagged! And you have a choice - if you haven't participated in one of these, then do it! Have fun!